Caesar Rivise Attorneys Named to 2017 “Best Lawyers in America”
Posted on Aug 25, 2016 in News
Ten Caesar Rivise attorneys were named to The Best Lawyers in America© 2017 ranking of peer-reviewed professionals. This annual list of carefully vetted attorneys is recognized by Corporate Counsel as “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
Here’s a “who’s who” of Caesar Rivise attorneys included in this year’s list:
- Barry A. Stein for Copyright Law, Litigation – Intellectual Property, Patent Law, and Trademark Law
- David M. Tener for Patent Law and Trademark Law
- Eric S. Marzluf for Copyright Law, Litigation – Intellectual Property, Litigation – Patent, Patent Law, and Trademark Law
- James J. Kozuch for Litigation – Patent and Patent Law
- Lawrence E. Ashery for Patent Law
- Manny D. Pokotilow for Copyright Law, Litigation – Intellectual Property, Litigation – Patent, Patent Law, Trade Secrets Law, and Trademark Law
- Martin L. Faigus for Copyright Law, Patent Law, and Trademark Law
- Michael J. Berkowitz for Patent Law
- Salvatore R. Guerriero for Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Stanley H. Cohen for Copyright Law
Best Lawyers® employs a peer nomination and review process to compile their yearly rankings. For more information on Best Lawyers’ methodology, click here.
Celebrating its 90th year in business, Caesar Rivise’s focus and experience in the areas of patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets have consistently ranked it as a top intellectual property law firm by legal peers. Exceptional legal experience, technological expertise in all major industries, and a long history of client service excellence are hallmarks of Caesar Rivise.