Caesar Rivise Attorneys Named to 2017 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
Posted on Jun 5, 2017 in News
Eleven Caesar Rivise attorneys have been selected to the 2017 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list. Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected through a combination of peer nominations, evaluations, and independent research.
Included in this year’s list are:
- Michael J. Berkowitz for Intellectual Property Litigation
- Stanley H. Cohen for Intellectual Property
- Martin L. Faigus for Intellectual Property
- Salvatore R. Guerriero for Intellectual Property Litigation
- James J. Kozuch for Intellectual Property Litigation
- Eric S. Marzluf for Intellectual Property
- Manny D. Pokotilow for Intellectual Property Litigation
- Robert S. Silver for Intellectual Property Litigation
- Scott M. Slomowitz for Intellectual Property
- Barry A. Stein for Intellectual Property
- David M. Tener for Intellectual Property
Manny D. Pokotilow was also recognized in the Ten Year Super Lawyers Top List Achievement as having been included on a Super Lawyers Top List for ten years or more.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.