Caesar Rivise Welcomes New Partner, Lynn Terrebonne, Ph.D.
Posted on May 2, 2016 in News
Caesar Rivise, PC is pleased to announce that Lynn M. Terrebonne, Ph.D., is now a partner with the firm. Dr. Terrebonne was an associate with Caesar Rivise from 2003 until 2006. Over the last ten years, her practice focused on the representation of brand name pharmaceutical companies in ANDA (Hatch-Waxman) litigation and related matters. Dr. Terrebonne is a registered U.S. patent attorney who earned a J.D. degree from Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, a Ph.D. in Pharmacology from the University of Alabama at Birmingham and a B.S. degree in Biology from Ursinus College. Dr. Terrebonne is experienced in all aspects of intellectual property law, but for the foreseeable future will largely focus her efforts on assisting our ANDA litigation team in some of our current docket of cases, including the following:
- AstraZeneca LP et al v. Sigmapharm Laboratories, LLC, et al. D. Del
- Forest Laboratories LLC et al v. Accord Healthcare Inc. et al. D. Del.
- Bayer Intellectual Property GMBH et al v. Aurobindo Pharma Limited et al. D. Del.
- Access Business Group LLC v. Battlechem Distribution, Inc. et al. C. D. Cal.
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc. et al v. HEC Pharm Co., Ltd. et al. D. N.J.
- Shire Development LLC et al v. Invagen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. D. N.J.
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd. et al v. Emcure Pharmaceuticals Limited et al. D. N.J.