Free Consultation 215.567.2010
Partner, Philadelphia / Lehigh Valley
Mr. Panzer focuses on patent procurement, analysis, licensing and enforcement in the electrical, computer, mechanical and communication fields. He advises clients on patent, copyright, trademark, and trade secret law as they apply to various technologies, including software/e-commerce development, electromagnetic devices, RFID, control systems, software, microprocessors and medical devices. Mr. Panzer has extensive experience in all aspects of patent law, including patent preparation and prosecution as well as trademark and copyright experience.
- Computer Systems
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Devices
- Medical Devices
- Wireless Technology
- Works of Art
Related Representative Matters
- Roche Palo Alto, LLC v. Apotex, Inc. et al., No. 08-1021 (Fed. Cir. 2008). Represented generic in ANDA litigation.
- Astrazeneca AB, et al. v. Apotex Corp., et al., 536 F.3d 1361 (Fed. Cir. 2008); 490 F.Supp.2d 381 (S.D.N.Y 2007). Represented generic in ANDA litigation.
- Maurice Mitchell Innovations, L.P. v. Intel Corp., (Fed. Cir. 2007).
- Ethidium Health Systems, LLC v. Take Care Health Systems, LLC, No. 06-3061, 2006 WL 3097938 (E.D. Pa., October 27, 2006).
- Successfully negotiated favorable license agreement for scanner/software company to critical technology patent portfolios
- Successfully negotiated settlement between technology companies in US trademark opposition
- Successfully negotiated settlement between restaurant client and beer distributor in US trademark opposition
- Successfully negotiated settlement for gardening and landscaping retail client after filing declaratory judgment action for non-infringement and invalidity of patents asserted against client by non-practicing entity
Honors & Affiliations
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer, 2020
- Selected for inclusion in 2010, 2011, 2015, Pennsylvania Super Lawyers – Rising Star edition
- 2000 Rising Star Award Winner, BroadVision, Inc.
- Included in Top Attorneys list, Intellectual Property Law, Suburban Life, 2014-2017
- Named a Select Lawyer in Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights & Intellectual Property Law, 2015-2017