Leah George is a Pennsylvania-barred attorney engaged in the practice of litigation and matters relating to copyrights and trademarks.
Prior to joining Caesar Rivise, Ms. George worked as an Assistant District Attorney handling prosecution matters in the Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas.
Ms. George graduated Cum Laude from Villanova University’s Charles Widger School of Law in 2021. While at Villanova, Ms. George competed as a member of the National Trial Team and placed as a finalist in the Regional Trial Competition. Prior to law school, Ms. George attended the University of Pittsburgh where she graduated Magna Cum Laude and earned her Bachelor of Arts in Communication and French.
Honors & Affiliations
- Named 2020-2021 Advocate of the Year, Villanova Law National Trial Team
- Regional Finalist of the 2020 National Trial Competition
- Winner of the 2020 Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office Annual Summer Intern Mock Trial Competition
- Named Dean’s Merit Scholar at Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law
- Graduated Cum Laude from Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law and Magna Cum Laude from the University of Pittsburgh
- Caesar Rivise Attorneys Admitted to Practice in U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Caesar Rivise Attorney Coaches Villanova Charles Widger School of Law National Trial Team
- With the New Year Comes New IP Identifier Tool From USPTO
- Caesar Rivise Cares: Support Center for Child Advocates
- Caesar Rivise Attends Bench & Bar in Dialogue
- Caesar Rivise Attorneys Aid in Organizing PIPLA & Federal Circuit Co-Sponsored Bench & Bar® and Annual Judge’s Dinner
- Caesar Rivise Associates Attend Philadelphia Bench Bar 2022
- Caesar Rivise Takes On The Philadelphia Bench-Bar
- Caesar Rivise Goes Back To School
- Caesar Rivise, PC Welcomes Leah George to Firm as an Associate