Victoria Jaworowski is a registered patent attorney who handles patent matters in the chemical, mechanical, and consumer goods fields, along with matters relating to trademarks and copyrights. Prior to joining Caesar Rivise, Ms. Jaworowski was an associate at a boutique intellectual property firm in South Carolina. Before attending law school, Ms. Jaworowski worked as a process improvement engineer, overseeing alkoxylation processes, at Milliken & Company.
Ms. Jaworowski graduated from the Charleston School of Law, where she graduated Magna Cum Laude. She held an active role as the President of the Intellectual Property Law Society and served on the board of the Charleston Law Review as the Student Works Editor. She received her Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, along with a minor in Mathematics, from the University of South Carolina.
- Consumer Products
- Engineering & Construction
- Sporting Goods
- Victoria Elizabeth Jaworowski, Stop the Silence: Why Bankruptcy Law Needs to Include Protection for Trademarks, 13 Charleston L. Rev. 365 (2019)
Honors & Affiliations
- Intellectual Property Law Society (President), Charleston School of Law
- Charleston Law Review (Student Works Editor)
- Named Presidential Scholar at Charleston School of Law
- Received CALI award for Legal Research, Analysis & Writing
- Received CALI award for Professional Responsibility