Caesar Rivise, PC Attorneys Named to 2023 “Best Lawyers in America”
Posted on Aug 23, 2022 in News
Caesar Rivise is pleased to announce that six of our attorneys were recognized by The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 ranking of peer-reviewed intellectual property attorneys.
- Barry A. Stein for Copyright Law, Litigation – Intellectual Property, and Patent Law
- David M. Tener for Patent Law
- James J. Kozuch for Litigation – Patent and Patent Law
- Manny D. Pokotilow for Copyright Law, Litigation – Intellectual Property, Litigation – Patent, Patent Law, Trade Secrets Law, and Trademark Law
- Martin L. Faigus for Copyright Law, Patent Law, and Trademark Law
- Stanley H. Cohen for Copyright Law and Litigation – Intellectual Property
For information on Best Lawyers’ methodology, click here.
Founded in 1926, Caesar Rivise is internationally recognized as a leading U.S. intellectual property law firm. Caesar Rivise has been and continues to be called upon to obtain thousands of U.S. and international patents and trademarks. The firm has served as lead counsel in hundreds of trials and appeals in courts throughout the United States, and as counsel of record in reexaminations, interferences and inter partes reviews in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.