Allison R. Tramontana
With a background in chemistry, biology, and the creative arts, Allison Tramontana (née Allison White) is a registered patent attorney who handles patent matters in the biological, chemical, and medical fields as well as matters relating to copyrights and trademarks. She engages in both prosecution and litigation practice.
Prior to joining Caesar Rivise, Ms. Tramontana conducted clinical research focusing on drug interaction-dependent toxicities. She has also received extensive training in the writing discipline and has been published in numerous legal and creative writing publications.
A 2020 graduate of Villanova University’s Charles Widger School of Law, Ms. Tramontana received her undergraduate degree in Nonfiction Writing with minors in Chemistry and Political Science at the University of Pittsburgh. At the University of Pittsburgh, she was inducted into the prestigious Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society for the Sciences and Liberal Arts. While at Villanova, Ms. Tramontana served as an executive board member of both the Villanova Environmental Law Journal and Intellectual Property Society, was named a Dean’s Scholar, and received the award for Best Brief at the 2018 Theodore L. Reimel Moot Court Competition.
- Life Sciences
- Medical Devices
- Allison R. White, What Are NFTs? The Latest Blockchain Tech You Need to Know to Protect Your IP, The Legal Intelligencer (May 17, 2021), https://www.law.com/thelegalintelligencer/2021/05/17/what-are-nfts-the-latest-blockchain-tech-you-need-to-know-to-protect-your-ip/
- Allison R. White, Bridge Over Troubled Waters? Ninth Circuit Makes Waves Refusing to Narrow Clean Water Act in Hawaii Wildlife Fund v. County of Maui, 30 Envtl. L.J. 351 (2019)
Honors & Affiliations
- Secretary – Philadelphia Intellectual Property Law Association (PIPLA) (2023-2024)
- Board of Governors – PIPLA (2022-2023)
- First Place 2020, Annual Writing Competition of the IP Law Section of the Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Awarded Best Brief at the 2018 Theodore L. Reimel Moot Court Competition
- Named Dean’s Merit Scholar at Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law
- Inducted into Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society for achievements in both the Sciences and Liberal Arts
- Are USPTO Entity Status Changes Affecting Your Company?
- Caesar Rivise Attorneys Aid in Organizing PIPLA & Federal Circuit Co-Sponsored Bench & Bar® and Annual Judge’s Dinner
- Caesar Rivise Associates Attend Philadelphia Bench Bar 2022
- Caesar Rivise Takes On The Philadelphia Bench-Bar
- Can you own the rights to THE? How The Ohio State University has shaken up trademark law
- Trademark Modernization Act Takes Effect in Mid-December: What You Need To Know
- A Parade of Intellectual Property: What We Can Learn From the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade®
- The Dawn of DOCX: Modernization Underway at the USPTO
- Inside the Recent USPTO Reforms: Heightened Requirements for Patentability, but Good News for Small Businesses
- What Are NFTs? The Latest Blockchain Tech You Need to Know to Protect Your IP
- Louboutin® is Red, and Tiffany® is Blue: How to Protect Your Business’s Signature Hue
- Preclusive Effect of ITC Determinations Presentation to PIPLA by Allison White
- Putting the ® in Rudolph (and Other Holiday Trademarks): Safeguarding your Seasonal Brands
- Allison White to be Featured Speaker on Trademarks and the International Trade Commission
- Use It or Lose It: Claim Construction and In re Google Tech Holdings LLC
- Allison White Awarded First Place in PA Bar Association Writing Competition